Discover Sarnia-Lambton Attractions
Our Support Local Cruiser is hitting the road giving away $500 everyday for the next 100 days!
Visit our cruiser as we make our way across Sarnia-Lambton, highlight local hot spots and small businesses, and we will give you a $10 voucher to be spent at a variety of participating local restaurants and retail businesses.
We are only giving away 50 vouchers each day so make sure you come out early, get your Free cash and support local in Sarnia-Lambton.
Check out where we will be each week below and be sure to follow us on social media to get all the most up to date information on how and where you can Discover Sarnia-Lambton
**Participants eligible for ONE voucher per person, family or group for duration of program.
To see a list of redeemable locations visit the RETAIL or RESTAURANT section.**
- Thursday Oct 22 @ 1 P.M. – Armor’s Ale House (3227 River St., Alvinston)
- Friday Oct 23 @ 6 P.M. – Rocking The Runway (Sarnia Chris Hadfield Airport – First 50 Ticket Holders Receive Vouchers)
- Saturday Oct 24 @ 1 P.M. – Black Gold Brewery (395 Fletcher St, Petrolia)
- Sunday Oct 25 @ 1 P.M. – Mystery Locations (Check Tourism Sarnia-Lambton Social Media for Details)
- Monday Oct 26 @ 1 P.M. – Jackpot City Sarnia (825 Upper Canada Dr, Sarnia)
- Tuesday Oct 27 @ 1 P.M. – Kay’s Petals & Plants (437 Lyndoch St, Corunna)
- Wednesday Oct 28 @ 1 P.M. – The Cheese Wedge (Michigan Ave. & Arthur St., Point Edward)
- Thursday Oct 29 @ 1 P.M. – Petrolia Mercantile & Tea ( 4192 Petrolia Line, Petrolia)
- Friday Oct 30 @ 1 P.M. – Stonepicker Brewing Company (7143 Forest Rd, Plympton-Wyoming)
- Saturday Oct 31 @ 1 P.M. – Refined Fool Brewing Co. (1326 London Rd, Sarnia)
- Sunday Nov 1 @ 1 P.M. – Forest Golf Club & Inn (102 Main St. S., Forest)
Looking to find some new and exciting stops to add to your next road trip? Check out these unique attractions and Discover Sarnia-Lambton.
Ready to plan your next visit